The Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply has five levels of awards. The CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply has been accredited by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in the UK and appears on the Register of Regulated Qualifications. This qualification is ideal for individuals who have previous business experience or qualifications in purchasing and supply. A functioning procurement strategy will ensure that businesses are buying products and services at the right price, from the right source and at the right specification that meets the user’s needs.
This course consists of the following five units:
- CIPS Unit D1 - Contexts of Procurement & Supply
- CIPS Unit D2 - Business Needs in Procurement & Supply
- CIPS Unit D3 - Sourcing in Procurement & Supply
- CIPS Unit D4 - Negotiating & Contracting in Procurement & Supply
- CIPS Unit D5 - Managing Contracts & Relationships
This course provides a valuable management tool for those moving into junior and middle management procurement roles or those supervising the procurement function. It focuses on organisational procedures and processes including negotiation, planning, risk management and data analysis.
Find out more