The Slips, Trips and Falls e-Learning course will alert staff to the dangers of slip and trip accidents and raise awareness to dangerous everyday hazards that can be avoided to create a safer and productive workplace.
Course module topics include:
- RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences) statistics for slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- The main regulations relevant to workplace safety
- Legal ‘punishments’ the HSE can enforce
- The five steps of a risk assessment
- Responsibilities in the workplace
Find out more