APS The Management of Pre-Construction Health and Safety
Duration: 3 Days
This hands-on course is aimed at individuals wishing to become a CDM Adviser to Clients, Designers or Contractors under the CDM2015 Regulations.
This is an updated version of the Management of CDM Co-ordination course, that has been so successfully run over the last eight years and includes less background legislation and more practical knowledge.
The course covers:
- Understanding Risks, Hazards, the Principles of Prevention and Risk Management processes.
- SSIP, PAS91, CSCS Cards and other schemes.
- Construction 2025, HSE Construction Plan of Work, HSE Campaigns etc.
- Legal Aspects and Implications.
- Asbestos, Lead, Silica and other Health issues, Temporary Works, and Working at Height Awareness.
- Site-Wide Health and Safety Issues.
- CDM Regulations 2015 – Duty Holders, Application, Detailed Interpretation.
- Principal Designer Service, Pre-Construction Co-Ordination Process, Construction Procurement, Additional CDM Services, Advising Clients on other Pre-Construction Risk Management Matters, Undertaking Construction Site Monitoring for Clients.
An individual who successfully completes the accredited course in The Management of Pre-construction Health and Safety may claim points as allocated in the Qualifications and Experience table towards meeting full membership of APS.
For further information on any of the programmes listed, please contact:
Geraldine Gormley, Director
Tel: 028 822 50544
Find out more