This one-day course is aimed at employees whose employers have identified the requirement to appoint persons to be able to take charge of first aid arrangements in the workplace. This course will provide the successful delegate with the competence to carry out his or her duties and a First Aid for the Appointed Person certificate valid for 3 years.
Training covers the following areas:
- Responsibilities of the Appointed Person,
- Action at an Emergency,
- Primary Assessment, Secondary Assessment,
- Breathing Disorders,
- Principles of Resuscitation,
- Airway Obstruction,
- Disorders of Circulation,
- Wounds and Bleeding and much more.
Find out more