Is this course right for you?
The course has been designed to introduce teaching techniques to individuals who would like to work or are currently working within a business/public sector environment.
Previously called PTLLS, this course is often a required qualification for anyone delivering training but also enables individuals to teach a range of subjects in a variety of settings, including adult education, further education, and vocational training.
Additionally, the course will be of benefit to:
- Individuals who want a short qualification to enable them to make broader career choices;
- Individuals who have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be carried forward into this qualification;
- Individuals currently working as assessors, who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching;
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession;
- Individuals who have completed some introduction to training qualifications.
Although the qualification does not require teaching practice, opportunities may be made available to observe and provide feedback on a trainee teacher’s practice.
Level 3 EAT course delivery will begin on
Wednesday 24th January 2024
and will run online via Zoom over 5 consecutive Wednesdays,
9.30am – 4.00pm until 21st February 2024.
Learning Outcomes for successful completion of the course, will provide you with:
- Understand your own role, responsibilities and boundaries in relation to teaching/training;
- Understand appropriate teaching and learning approaches within a specialist area;
- Demonstrate session planning skills – plan deliver, observe and evaluate a micro-teach session;
- Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners;
- Understand the use of different assessment methods;
- Understand and analyse the need for accurate record keeping and procedures including internal and external verification.
For further information, please contact:
Catherine McGeady Email: email@example.com Tel: 07850 661971